Digital quality control with 3D scanners Shining 3D FreeScan UE
Digital quality control in production using new generation 3D inspection scanners. Shining 3D introduces the new FreeScan UE line of 3D laser metrology scanners to solve a variety of engineering challenges with amazing precision.
The scanners offer a wide surface area of up to 510×520 mm and use blue lasers as the light source.
The manufacturer offers two options for digitizing devices: FreeScan UE7 and FreeScan UE11. Between themselves, these two scanners differ in their speed and the number of laser lines projected onto the object.
FreeScan UE benefits – digital quality control:
- Versatility. Scanners can read geometry even from objects with black and mirrored surfaces.
- Performance. Scanning speed 650,000 points/s and 1,020,000 points/s, respectively.
- Superprecision. Volumetric accuracy 0.02 mm + 0.04 mm/m, and in DigiMetric compatibility – 0.020 mm + 0.025 mm/m.
- Lightweight and ergonomic. With a scanner weight of only 670g and a new design, it will be more comfortable to use for a long time.
- Scanned data can be imported with one click into quality control programs such as Geomagic Control X, Verisurf Inspect, and Einsense Q.
Professional 3D laser scanners of this class are used in industry for metrological control in such areas as:
- Automotive and transport industry;
- Energy industry;
- Aerospace industry;
- Mechanical engineering;
- Inspection of injection molds, templates, etc.
Picture Credit: Pexels